Customer Success Manager (ConceptDrop)
Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a confident, resilient and articulate Customer Success Manager to join our team. This is an entry-level, salaried position that includes a commission-based variable compensation plan. This role is perfect for an individual who is interested in becoming a future team leader in a fast-paced startup.
ConceptDrop is a venture-backed technology company that uses artificial intelligence to help enterprises manage human capital. ConceptDrop has served hundreds of global clients and graduated from the prestigious 500 Startups Accelerator Program in Silicon Valley. The Company is the owner of two enterprise applications – ConceptDrop and Nexus A.I. The Company has been named to 50 on Fire, the 100 Coolest Companies in Chicago and Linkedin’s Next Wave.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Entry level (1-5 years) experience, preferably in a technology-based organization
- Extreme confidence, ambition, ethics, and adaptability with a proven track record of being able to serve in a client-facing position
- Ability to strategically analyze a situation and formulate a course of action based upon data and a hypothesis
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable making phone calls
- Experience with Hubspot is a big plus
- Manage entire customer success program for both Company products
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers through active communication
- Stand as on-call support for customer issues, technical support and other questions
- Perform online demos and training to leads and customers
- Track, maintain and clean Hubspot CRM system
- Work in conjunction with marketing and leadership to develop customer value proposition and commercial strategies
- Maintain and schedule marketing emails to inform customers about product changes and updates
- Understand competitive market, customer needs and requirements
- Be an effective networker to promote company offerings through conferences, workshops and events.
This is an incredible opportunity to help shape the future of a growing Chicago company. We are looking for high-achievers who will thrive in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.