GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
The Graphic Design Intern will help develop creative for marketing collateral, assist with client engagements, and willingly participate in brainstorming sessions as a member of a small, but growing team.
Along with graphic design, the intern must play a part in delivering a successful client experience through continued flexibility, and professional communication.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program
- Demonstrated interest and formal education with graphic design
- Experience working in an agency environment, a plus
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team, prioritize work, and hit deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, and Adobe CC products.
This internship is available as a part-time Spring, full-time Summer position. The intern is expected to work out of our office within 1871 Chicago (Merchandise Mart). This is a paid position.
Please email email@example.com with Graphic Design Intern as the subject line. Be sure to include your resume, a cover letter, and a link to previous work.